You will need:
• 165g butter
• 200g chocolate (I use a mixture of dark and milk)
• 3 eggs
• 2 egg yolks
• 2 tsp vanilla extract
• 165g light brown sugar
• 2 tbsp plain flour
• 1 tbsp cocoa powder
• 154g Oreos
1. Whisk the eggs and egg yolks in a bowl and add the vanilla extract.
2. Weigh and mix the flour, cocoa powder and sugar in a separate bowl and again mix until combined.
3. Just add the wet mixture to the dry and stir until it is smooth.
4. In a different bowl melt the butter and chocolate together, it’s best to do this over a pot of boiling water on the hob becasue I tend to burn the chocolate in the microwave. Then mix it with the rest of the mixture.
5. Break up the Oreos and add half to the bowl of goodness.
6. Pour the mixture into a baking tray lined with grease proof paper and then add the remaining Oreos to the top.
7. Put the brownie in the oven at 180* fan oven for between 25-30 mins (pls excuse the broken timer).
8. The top of the brownies should sink a little and crack as they cook down. Then just cute then up and enjoy the chocolatey creamy goodness of the Oreo brownies:)